Tapered Curve Rollers
Tapered conveyor rollers are suitable for conveyor bends and have a gray plastic tapered sleeving to ensure the correct product orientation on either powered or gravity conveyors.
Features and Options:
- Free running option for gravity roller conveyors
- All tapered conveyor rollers have a sealed bearing option for wash-down areas
- 50mm diameter base roller can be grooved for lineshaft conveyors
- Tapered sleeve rollers to suits an inside radius of 500mm to 1200mm
- Single or double 14 teeth x 1/2” sprockets can be fitted (choice of steel or nylon sprockets)
- Mild steel and stainless steel options
- Stainless steel options available for all fixed driven conveyor rollers
|Series||Product Features||Diameter Range||Shaft Range|
|1401||Gravity tapered roller, attractive look and low noise||52.9/56||12, 14|
|1402||O belt drive, Double grooved tapered sleeve roller, customized groove position||52.9/56||14|
|1403||O belt pulley drive, Double grooved O belt pulley tapered sleeve roller||52.9/56||14|
|1404||Poly vee belt pulley drive tapered sleeve roller, high speed, low noise||52.9/56||14|
|1405||Polymer sprocket drive tapered sleeve roller, medium duty, low noise||52.9/56||14|
Shaft Type :
Spring Loaded Shaft
Un-machined round shaft are suitable for spring loaded rollers. Easy and toolless mounting between conveyor side frame.
Internal Thread Shaft
Round shaft can be both end drilled and tapped at each end to enable the roller to be bolted between the conveyor side frame, thus increasing the rigidity of the conveyor.
Hex End Shaft
Hexagonal shaft for punched conveyor side frame with spring loaded. Hexagonal shape prevents the shaft from rotating in the side frame.
Milled Flats Shaft
Round shaft with two side milled flats are used in conveyor with slotted frames where rollers are lowered into position. In most cases the shaft is supplied fixed within the rollers.
Finish: Rollers are supplied either self colour, bright zinc plated or stainless steel finish.